[Redacted]

Ignore the cheer of the last post. It's wet and cold and about to snow. Yech!

Comments

Unknown said…
No kidding! And while I support your sentiment that March in MN usually sucks, I stand by my dictum that APRIL is by far the cruellest month in MN. By April it is truly spring, everywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere (yes, I exaggerate, but only slightly). And we (usually) get more tantalizing glimpses of it here, only to be cruelly put back in our places by weather almost as bad as today's (3/24/09).

Also wanted to say how much I sympathize with your March wanderlust. Amelia truly is a magical place, and I'm so grateful for the time I was able to spend there with your mom, you and Patrick. That visit, and Amelia itself, will always hold a special place in my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy