On #Hamilfilm

One of the great things about working for yourself is that you can get up and spend the morning watching Hamilton the first day it comes out. (truth be told, Beatrix wanted to get up at 2:01am, when it first started, to watch it, but w put the kibosh on that after considering it briefly.)

So all four of us sat on the couch this morning (with dogs) and watched it and cried and I needed it even more than I thought I did.

And I guess there's a reason that I held firm in not seeing any other versions of it after seeing the original cast production. Why I was sad when e saw it because I would never have that experience again. This morning was such a gift.

I won't even tell you how many more times I'm planning on seeing it.

I miss theater so much, y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy