Places to Support

In thinking more about my post on Grand from yesterday, I've also been thinking about the establishments I support, the small places I want to see stay open. Because, in discussing this with Patrick, in these places you are not only supporting the business owner, but also their employees.


They could all probably use a little $ sent their way, and so I entreat you to think of buying things at the following Saint Paul independent establishments (there are SO MANY great places in the city but these are my absolute faves):

The Red Balloon

Poppy

Bar + Cart

King Coil Distilling (and their sister establishment Lake Monster Brewing)

Saint Paul Brewing and their across the courtyard pals at 11 Wells

Subtext Books

Next Chapter

Solo Vino

Cafe Latte (and Bread and Chocolate)

Em Que Viet

Frattalone's Hardware

the Lex

Wandering Leaf Brewing

Gambit Brewing

Claddagh Coffee

Dunn Brothers (the original at Grand and Dale)

Mississippi Market

Brunson's

Marc Heu

Nina's

Workhorse Coffee

Herbst

UpSix Vintage

Go Vintage

Demera Ethiopian

Burning Brothers Brewing

Encore Consignment (and Elite Repeat just down the street, see what I did there?)

Emerald Lounge

Wet Paint

Shish

Punch (I know they're a chain, but they started in SP)

Dual Citizen

Neighborhood Cafe

Iron Ranger

Cafe Astoria

Candyland

Rebe's Play Cafe

Grand Hand Gallery


--

Ok, folks, what am I missing?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy