Book sale to Fund Beatrix's 529 Plan!

I really love my books. But I love my daughter more. We're trying to scrape together enough to set up her 529 plan*, and let's face it, we have a lot of great books I'm just never going to get a chance to read again**, and I would like others to benefit from that.

So I'm having a book sale this Saturday, May 10. Drop by, have a glass of wine, hang with me and Beatrix, maybe get some new reading material. We'd love to see you!

Beatrix's Big Book Bonanza
Saturday, May 10
2-5pm
at 627 Ashland Ave, Saint Paul


(* for those who have asked, a 529 Plan is a college savings plan)

(**especially since it seems the only reading I do right now is on the computer or my Kindle)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set