So what else did we do in the Big Apple? Pardon the list post:
- Met Patrick's friends at the food court at Grand Central.
- Checked out the GC ceiling (Beatrix was super-excited to see it in a movie today).
- Took the Staten Island Ferry so we could see the Statue of Liberty and other landmarks.
- Ate at Becco.
- And, of course, Hamilton.
- Brunch in Brooklyn with friends.
- Checked out Dylan's Candy Bar (and a toy shop that had breathable puppy toys, Beatrix's likely favorite part of the trip.
- Met our awesome friends Megan and Trixie for frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3.
- Walked to Central Park for a carriage ride (our horse was named Blackie).
- Checked out The Plaza and the Eloise store there.
- Walked down 5th Avenue and window shopped.
- Beatrix picked out Don't Tell Mama for dinner, and then we had to go back to Becco to get her the dessert she was craving.
- An early night.
- Free family tour at MOMA.
- The requisite terrible, cabdriver ripped you off cab ride.
- Real New York pizza in SOHO.
- Rice pudding at Rice to Riches.
- Checked out Chinatown and Canal Street shops (no watches or purses, but Beatrix bought a scarf).
- Walked around the Battery and rode in the sea glass carousel.
- Went to Trinity Church and found Alexander and Eliza Hamilton's graves (Phillip's was too worn to read and we could not find Angelica's).
- Checked out the World Trade Center memorial site.
- Dinner at the Grand Central Shake Shack (Patrick's restaurant choice).