The Drawing Lesson

It's been a long time since I've spent much time drawing. Patrick has gotten into it recently, in a Sketchnote manner. But I've just put to off. SO I was supper excited to check out The Drawing Lesson.

I'm not a big graphic novel fan, so I had my doubts that this would work, but wanted to give it a try. And the truth is, I liked it. It was clear on drawing concepts and the reasons behind them. Did it inspire great creativity? No. But did it give me the motivation to pick up a pencil and paper again? Yes, to some extent. I'm excited to see what I might draw next.


I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for my review, but all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy