Simple Things


It's amazing how simple things make life so much easier.

For the first time since I have owned the house, we added an effective door closer to the back screen door. No more door blowing open/cat getting out/other adventures.

In celebration, I cleaned the shelf off above the sink. No more collections of things I don't know what else do do with. I also got rid of a lot of cookbooks, despite my good intentions to cook from them.

As soon as I can find the right nail, I'm nailing in the piece of rogue trim I just stained.

Now, if I can get a handle on the garden, I'll be set!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think my whole house is a collection of things I don't know what to do with.

What did you do with them? Can I put my collections there too? ;)

-Sonja
bethanyg said…
They're in the basement. Nobody checks there except the people working on the Sewer Project That Never Ends.

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set