Fields of Felted Flowers

Continuing the crafty theme, the other night my friend Krista came over to create.

We started with dinner, and a hot fudge cake from one of my Pinterest board that broke my moratorium on rich desserts.

Then, we headed upstairs. My goal for the evening was to make felt flowers, so I made the two pink and blue pins in the picture. Krista, who has far greater artistic sensibility than I do, made the funky embroidered pin. And Beatrix spread glue all over big pieces of felt and then encrusted them with glitter. Everyone was happy!

Later that night I made Beatrix the pink flower hat, because she covets my hat with flowers. She wore it skating the next day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set