Going Out Series - Mini Golf and Barbie

(I'm kind of thinking of these posts as the counterpoint to my "Pandemic Projects" posts, but encouraging you to get out and do things!)


We started out the night with member night mini-golfing at the Walker. Beatrix and I had played there before, but Patrick had not, and there are several new holes (maybe all of them are new, but I thought I remembered at least one from before). Give me mini-golf at the Walker over a chain like "The Pottery" anytime (I think, have not been to The Puttery actually)


I both conquered the difficult hole and summoned up a storm!


And then we got to have rooftop drinks.


Why are we all in pink? Because our new stop (after grabbing grilled cheese to go at All Square) was the Barbie movie at the Riverview.

And what can I say about that? Well my bonus daughter said it right:

To which I replied:

Which is dead on the truth. Damn, what a movie. I love you, Greta Gerwig!

(yes, I cried)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy