Hair Today

So, a few weeks ago I got sucked into looking at the henna at Lush. Henna is an all-natural hair color that should be great for pregnant women who are feeling a little blah, right? So I got some "easy to use" henna creme at the co-op. Which promptly turned my hair completely mousy brown, with a little bit of a green tinge.

That, combined with a ton of issues I won't even start to go into right now, made me cry for days.So yesterday I went to the Aveda Advanced Training Institute in Uptown. Got beautiful highlights (in all-natural, plant based Aveda colors, so no baby-harming issues there) and a swingy new haircut. There are no remnants of the henna, which I have now determined is the anti-christ.

Patrick took me to dinner at Cafe Maude to celebrate. I feel SO much better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set