Christmas Crafting

Yes, you read the title right. These are items I made for Christmas presents, but could not post until after Christmas so people would not see them. And then January/early February kind of got away from me...

The bird feeders were the first thing we made, and were a family project. Beatrix really enjoyed shaping them and pressing them out of the molds.

I had seen the necklace idea on Pinterest, and ended up at Joann Fabrics for far too long one evening falling in love with various beads. I made most of them for friends, but admit to keeping one for myself.

I also made some very successful spiced nuts. I did not, however, chronicle the dismal fail at "shower discs" that I tried with a baking soda/essential oil base in paper muffin cups. They were absolutely useless!



Comments

Leah said…
you can't share pics without a tutorial! I want to make those cute birdfeeder cookies, too!

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set