Better Bedtime Reading Than Your Own Emails!



I have to admit to being a big fan of John Moe. I've liked him ever since he began hosting the (sadly departed) "Wits" on Minnesota Public Radio. He's got that kind of weird, off-kilter humor that makes me wonder "How does he even THINK like that?" 


I enjoyed his first book ("Dear Luke, We Need to Talk"), and that was before the big Star Wars resurgence. But I can tend to be a little defensive about Hillary, so was not sure I would be amused by this book.


I'm glad I took the chance! Sure, some of the "email" thread topics were a little overdone (Who care about pantsuits? Oh, because it's fun to say.) But most of it was amusing and oddly humorous and the perfect thing to read after a long day of people taking themselves far too seriously.

There's more info on the book here


Also, I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy