Well, "Hate" is a Little Strong, But...

I got this book because I thought it might be a lot like Heads in Beds, which I really enjoyed. Not so much....

Honestly, by page 4 I hated the authors. By page 6 I found them so annoying that I couldn't even hate them. By page 12 I had thrown the book across the room.

I get it. You want to be in theatre, but The Man demands a day job of you (because you can't make it on stage). So you are a concierge, and hate the people who ask you to do things for them, because that apparently makes you better than them.

Oh, and did I mention that no one tips you enough?

Ok, we get it. But we don't care.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for my review. 

Because someone had to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set