Starry Eyed

A couple of years ago, thanks to a trip to Duluth during the pandemic (and thanks to the joy of Crafttapped), we discovered Ursa Minor Brewing. I like beer (clearly), and there are a lot of taprooms I frequent, but Ursa Minor is on top of my list for the wonderful atmosphere and the fantastic beer. Though it's no longer on Crafttapped, it's still a *must* when we go to Duluth (that's how they get you).

Our last day trip up there was busy, and we did not get time to sit down and have a drink. So instead, we brought home a selection of their hazies:





(I forgot to take a picture of the Cadillac Ranch Hand...)

They were all amazing, but my fave is still the Bad Ass Warrior Goddess. For reasons that should be clear.

I have to head back up for a historic building assessment in early April, and I'm already looking forward to a stop there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy