Pillow Talk



I am part of a children's upcycled clothing crafty exchange through my on-line board. My plans had to change, some, since I had not started my item yet, and ended up having to hand-sew it in bed, but here it is. It's inspired by the book "Leo the Late Bloomer," which the other mother (omg, that's quite a phrase, isn't it?) and I both love.

Yet-to-be-born Beatrix and I got our item yesterday, an adorable jumper with the spoon-bridge-and-cherry painted on it and matching babylegs. Turns out my exchanger and I have actually met, when she lived here and worked in theater!

Patrick went to the Obama rally yesterday and was very inspired. Even without bedrest I don't think I could have handled the lines and crowds, but I am glad he got a chance. I will note that we have gotten 3 Obama calls encouraging us to caucus, but Hilary has yet to chat us up.

Went to a great neighborhood Superbowl party tonight. I figure it still counts as bedrest because I spent all evening on the corner of the couch, lying with my feet up and having people bring me things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy