I've Been Tagged

i was tagged on my friend Jamie's blog:

The rules in this game of tag are simple -- once you have been tagged, you must write a blog with ten weird, random things, little known facts or habits about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you've been tagged' and tell them to read your latest blog. Since you can't tag me back (ha!)...let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see it.

1. When I was in elementary school I added about a gazillion middle names to what I wanted to be called. So to "Elizabeth Lee" I added "Colleen Katharine Sabrina Nina Patricia Laura Sarah..." Maybe that's why I think it's ok that my daughter has two middle names.
2. When I dyed a blue streak in my hair in college it was from RIT dye in the costume shop and inspired by Missing Persons.
3. I swore up and down before the baby was born that we would not co-sleep, and now we do, nightly after the heart-of-darkness feeding.
4. I don't dislike tv because I am too good for it, but rather because I get completely sucked in by whatever is on ( "The Suite Life of Jack and Cody," anyone?)
5. When I stopped picking my fingernails I started on my toenails, and they are now short and wide and hobbit-like.
6. I almost never listen to my iPod, still prefer cds over digital music, have never bought from iTunes, and my beloved mix and live tapes are still in the basement.
7. When I was growing up, my mom took all the doorknobs off the interior doors of our house so that she could paint them, and never got around to putting them back on (they still aren't). So I grew up in a house where you never really closed the door.
8. I am used to always being pretty good at what I do, and (one of, at least) the youngest people doing it, which added to the equation. Now that I am no longer the youngest, I worry that I am just average.
9. I vastly prefer milk in paper cartons rather than plastic bottles, and can always tell the difference. (I think it probably has something to do with the light that is let in changing the flavor somewhat).
10. I suck at chain letters, I never mind participating but HATE HATE HATE putting people on the spot to continue. I would rather piss off the person who brought me in by only half doing it than piss off 10 people by bringing them in if they don't want to. So I'm not going to tag 10 people, but I would love to know others' 10 random facts (do you think 10 people even read this blog?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy