Pandemic Projects - Fun with the Drill

Today, Patrick took on a few items that had been on our to-do list for awhile.

He hung up the valance in the library. I got it off the BST board and love how the colors tie the walls to the curtains.



He also hung up the stained glass window from my dad's over the front doors. I think this window is one of the reasons my dad bought the house, and I've always loved it. I'm so happy to have it in our house now.

Before:



After:



(Now I really need to re-stain the front doors and get a new entry mat.)

At Summit, he also hung up a cord holder to the extension cord for the pool pump doesn't hang lackadaisically over the fence.

In between I got to see my friend Geri's new haircut when she stopped by (I don't even remember the last time I got my hair cut, I think it was in December...), went on a socially distanced walk with my friend Chrissy, had Ximena over for dinner, and dropped off a wedding present for our neighbor's daughter, who is having a pandemic wedding on Friday. Plus watched some Bindlestiff and Roomba League. Beatrix started Norwegian camp today. You take your good moments where you can get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy