Moonlit Walk Home

 Art always does its job.


Truth be told, I did not want to go out tonight. My broken nose has hit me hard (no pun intended) and I felt crappy and I have a ton of STAR grants to read.

But we had tickets to Moonlit Walk Home, created by Nautilus (and Jenn and Christina Baldwin), directed by Ben Krywosz and composed by Daniel Ness, based on Jenn and Christina's mother's poems. We had seen bits and pieces tin workshops, and had meant to go when it opened, but there were circus shows, and covid, and...well, life just got in the way.

I love Nautilus, and Ben, and adore Jenn and Christina, and knew I would love it when we got there, so we went. And I could not have needed it more than I did.

For a little over an hour, we could sit in a world of beautiful, heartfelt thoughts. An evocative set. And some of the most beautiful music I have heard in a long time.

It was truly magic. 

There are 5 shows, and a handful of tickets, left.

If you are feeling overwhelmed by life right now, trust me, you need to go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy