Laundry Day

For today's challenge I went with "smarter not harder" and am doing a creative project, a house project, and writing all in one!

On my long-ignored inspiration board on Pinterest was a decorated washer that had once piqued my interest:


So I went down the rabbit hole of decals online and chose some that reminded me of the heirloom peonies in the back yard at Summit.


The laundry area needed some help.


Even just putting things away was a good step (I still want to replace the rugs).


Then applied the decals. I *thought* that there would be enough in the package to do both Summit and Ashland, but apparently I had forgotten what I have learned about counting.

I think in the end it looked nice though!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy