Corona Cleaning - Plants

To be honest, we spent most of the day cleaning the garage, but that's not ready for the big reveal yet. However, I did get to knock a small project off the list by cleaning up the plant table!


Recently I have picked up some really nice pots, so I wanted to be sure that those could be seen. I trimmed off some dead leaves and such as well, and gave everything a good watering and leaf cleaning. I have the feeling that all my orchids are root bound, but I didn't go so far as to address that issue.


I also picked up a quite large fiddle-leaf fig at Aldi yesterday for just $12.99, so have to suss where to put that. And we have 2 large hibiscus trees we are going to try to overwinter.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set