Ice Ice Baby

Apparently my life is defined a lot by ice lately.

Last night, Beatrix and I made a nighttime visit to the illuminated #iceportal on Summit before it drips away.




On a walk with friends at Crosby Farm yesterday (what a greta way to get outside, see friends, and get some exercise while talking about life and #pandemicproblems), I finally got to experience "Zara." (spoiler, it's not really an ice block, but it's cool anyway!)


And yesterday morning, my friend René gave me a rose in ice, a very hopeful reminder that things are beautiful in their transience.

When I got it:


An hour or so later:


This morning:


I don't know why ice is so important to me right now. But I'm going with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy