Corona Cleaning - Declutter with Friends

Some projects, like your desk, obviously need to get cleaned more frequently than others and fall into kind of a disaster zone when you let it go too long (if you are a client, you may want to avert your eyes from the picture, and I PROMISE I can always find your stuff!) (also, the bottle is filled with fairy lights, not gin!)



My online friend Lindsay suggested a zoom de-cluttering session with several of us today, and so I decided the desk could no longer be put off; it's been on top of my Trello list forever. 

So I just got to spend 90 minutes on a zoom screen with friends, talking sharing some organizational ideas, creating files, and tackling the desk. It's a lot better now:

Now I just need a similar impetus for the credenza behind the desk.

But seriously, if you have a project like this you need to tackle, I highly recommend doing it on zoom with friends. I'll join you, if you want!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy