Pandemic Projects - Bedroom

I think this pandemic might have gone on long enough now that this is the second post about re-doing our bedroom that I might have made.

But I got a new rug for it off the neighborhood Buy Nothing group, and part of Patrick's Valentine's Day present was that I deep cleaned the room. I think it looks great. We got a new Sleep Number bed a few weeks back (after all, the old one was only 25 years old), and our "sleep scores" have been going way up. 


I went to Trader Joe's to get some flowering bulbs for it as well, but they didn't have any. I also want to find a scratching post to keep Ms. Tiger Lily from going at the ottoman. 

Still, it will be a cozy space to settle into for the long weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy