Back At It

In the past week, I've had a number of "I'm back" moments.

First time back at Minneapolis Institute of Arts for an amazing show on paranormal art.


First time at Momento with my friend Emily last night. It's where Pazzaluna used to be. We closed the place down. I preferred Pazzaluna, but am hoping this might be the right vibe for downtown Saint Paul. It's  brand new and we should support it!

First time back to Meritage with Elyse last week. Their champagne cocktails are still the bomb!

Took my friend Erica to Emerald Lounge last week for her first time. That place is really a gem, with amazing cocktails and small plates. I'll meet you there anytime!


(this is Patrick and me there recently)

First time in 2 years dying eggs at my aunt's yesterday. A much-missed tradition. Here's Beatrix doing her first egg-dying many years ago:


We spent Easter dinner at the Chelimsky's tonight and it was wonderful. So lucky for the friends we have! (yay alternate Easters)

First time in several years at Volstead's in Eagan with my friend John the other night. Amazing cocktails!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy