Tiny Flower Bed Project

I spent much of today dealing with All Kinds of Client Things, and then at 5pm I *should* have kept on working but just could not anymore. So I went out in the smoky haze to tackle this flower bed.


It's a little strip between the bluestone and the house, and I did not want to do much to it because we are getting new windows later this summer and it will get trashed. But it looks like hell right now.

So I pulled out the weeds and the rabbit-girdled rhododendrons and re-buried the irrigation system and dug out lots of old roots and crap, and planted a big batch of zinnia seeds.


It's not perfect, but it looks better, especially after I moved the tomato plants over!


Come see it Friday for the pool party! Same as usual, starts at 5, bring something to share/grill/drink!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy