Leap Year

What did you do with your extra day this year?

I got to:

-  Attend a book club at SPA centered around How to be an Anti-Racist. Lots of good conversation and ideas, but the one that resonates with me most is "Are we always focused on being right, rather than how we can be most effective?" (and what can I do to change that dynamic myself?)

-  Fill the day with lots of other errands.

-  Find out it was the last day for Ice Castles and we had purchased advance vouchers earlier this year, so we headed out. Truth be told, it felt like one more thing to jam into an already too-busy day, but it was a ton of fun and I'm glad we had family time together.



- Attend two Leap Day parties.



Current status: Patrick is headed to the store to pick up ingredients to make an egg bake for a brunch tomorrow....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set