Pandemic (Holiday) Projects - May Your Season Be Bright

(I have very mixed feelings about having my pandemic projects be holiday decorating. Who would have known it would last this long?)


In trying to make our home more cozy for winter, we've added a lot of warm light. I suppose it's very Norwegian, which is good since our Norwegian family is obviously not coming this year.


Patrick's favorite are the lights at the fireplace, though I want to add some candles.


We've added fairy lights around all of our double windows:








A puzzle table with a "Together" light (kind of cheesy, but fun right now):



Outside, I decorated the back window boxes:


Patrick put colored lights up in front on the fence and porch. One the Christmas tree is up in the window I'll take a picture of the whole front.


I think the Scandinavian countries are on to something — it certainly adds joy to every night for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy