Things That Made Me Happy Today - November 1 Edition

 My adorable new sweater from the new Poppy in White Bear Lake.


The fact that my friend Geri got a new dog and he is a Very Good Boy.


The Ramsey Hill mug filled with treats that was delivered today.




Putting my "Smart Women Vote" climb on my car window. And aren't these stickers great?




Day-after Halloween candy binge after a lovely, socially-distanced get-together with a few friends around a bonfire last night (thank you, Jenn and Mike!)


Plus this is a joint "Corona Cleaning" post because, while Patrick was cleaning out the tupperware (I swear in the breeding process they multiply dramatically, while losing their lids), Beatrix and I cleaned up clothing storage and I organized and culled a large number of winter clothes (that's how I earned myself the new sweater). I REALLY miss clothing exchanges!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Desk Set