Pandemic Projects - Tiny Edition

Elections, pandemics, snow, basic life, racism at Glam Doll Donuts — it's a lot. Which is why you have not heard from me lately. And I lack the energy to touch on any of those today. It's honestly all just way too much. 


But we have done a few tiny projects.


Beatrix has cleaned through her clothes and sold tons of them to save up for Christmas presents.


I got new rubber stair treads in front that should help with the snow and ice, and Patrick put them down today. I've wanted these for years, so it's a win.




I also got the front yard waste cleaned up before the snow, and just today I finally (just 14 years later) managed to get a vase order to attach to my mom's wall niche at the cemetery, so maybe we can decorate it this year.


I ordered a Flume water sensor for each house that will monitor water usage and give us a nice annual insurance discount (we still have to install them, but that's not supposed to be hard).


Beatrix starts DL full time next week (she's been in hybrid), and we're trying to suss holidays while trying have minimal exposure. It's going to be a long winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy