Small changes - Big Impact

After noticing, at the local hipster cider taproom, that all the young women had cut off their jeans, I hesitantly embarked on the look. I've cut off 3 pairs now and love it. I had no idea how much the length was literally weighing me down!


I also paid big money to get my Blundstones polished at the local shoe store, but that was less successful. But again loving the shorter jeans!


I planted canna bulbs in several outdoor pots today (at Ashland and at Summit). Hoping it's my look for the summer and I don't have to invest a lot in annuals.

This had been a dark shelf full of similarly framed pictures, and I like how I have lightened it up with a cut-out metal frame I got as a favor for being in a wedding years ago, and the red and white frame that matches the wall.


I need to remind myself, when I am the most overwhelmed, that sometimes it is the small things that can make a big change in how things feel.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy