Brutus on Brewpubs - Wooden Hill

 

I (Brutus) hard not been to a taproom in so long it was criminal. So I faked an injury yesterday when everyone got home from some circus thing, so that they would feel bad for me. Miraculously, I got better when they said "Taproom tomorrow!"

So tonight, after the show went up, Beatrix and mom took me to Wooden Hill Taproom in Edina. Yes, you heard it, where all the fancy people live. Everyone there was a little high maintenance, but nice.

Mom and Beatrix gave me some french fries because there were no treats to bring with us (all 3 of us dogs got into them last week and ate the whole nag of them. It was really fun.)

Mom said the beer was ok. They disdain hazy beer so that made her sad.

I think I like more urban taprooms better but who was I to turn this one down?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy