Pandemic Projects - Ashland Front Yard

Going with the "it's your project if you paid for it" theory....

Our front bed was a mess. Every year I have meant to get to it, but did not. This year, I dug part of it out (and even gave away the plants to happy new homes), and then the goldenrod felled me with an allergy attack. So it has sat part-done for weeks.


Enter the amazing pair of Melissa and Baba. Baba came while we were at the cabin, cleaned up the bed, and cleaned up other parts of the yard as well. Our front yard looks great!






I also had an expensive, and unexpected, car repair diagnosed while we were gone, and we recently had to buy a new heater for the pool. So, even with thousands of dollars in extra expenses, I am VERY glad we paid Baba to do this work (and it was not even that much, especially compared to everything else); it was a huge bargain that makes our life so much better! 

(let me know if you want his contact info!)

I am looking forward to planting some nice new things in the bed! Jumping worms have made plant sharing a lot harder, but let me know if you have any suggestions or some safe things to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy