Monday Musings

For a Homestead Dystopian, it was a pretty good day.

I took Brutus for a walk and picked up a *better than gold* jar of sourdough starter from my friend David, of Cook Like a Bastard YouTube fame (see, it's not just the kids that like YouTube!)



We got our Ramsey Hill sign, though it could use some embellishing. Luckily, I have sharpies.



I planted a bunch of cold start seeds in the garden that I got from a neighborhood seeds change.



Beatrix and I finished a really great, and even educational, puzzle (thanks, Newburgs!)



And I got partway though my Coursera classwork on modern art! (there was about 9 hours of work in there too, but who's counting?)

Comments

Unknown said…
That is an interesting puzzle. How many pieces? I am working on one and am down to the areas where all the colors are dark and I have to try piece after piece to find one that fits. Ugh!
I like your garden! And I hope you get lots of tasty goodies from it. ~ Martha

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy