Bucket List Revision

So, up to earlier this year, my bucket list was a whole bunch of travel. Macchu Piccu, Australia, African safari, etc. A few other things, but mostly travel.

So ... that has changed ...

So this summer, it's been more like:

-  Go through the State Fair Food Parade. Which was both kind of fun and incredibly sad at the same time. For sure not a substitute for the Fair at all. We did not get tickets at first, but my FOMO overtook me and I won a ticket and so we went and were able to have Sweet Martha's cookies and mini donuts so all was good.



-  "Test drive" a DeSoto. Ok, I didn't really get to drive it, though I bet I could have convinced him to let me. Turns out that Jerry, who owns Vintage Village in Osakis, has a small herd of vintage cars as well. Who knew? That guy keeps on surprising.





-  Try zip lining. The last time I had an opportunity to try we were in Costa Rica and Beatrix was 5 and weighed about 30 pounds, so that was not happening. Beatrix's Girl Scout troop did a high ropes course (and those girls were awesome at it!) at Sand Creek Adventures in Jordan, and then we all got to do the zip line. It was amazing!




-  Visit a sunflower field. Until this year, I did not even know that these existed.



I'm developing a new list, along the lines of the current one — so much less dramatic. Like learn to make macarons. Visit Marc Heu Patisserie, and the new Martina patio. I suppose try some new taprooms with Brutus Brewpub.

What's on your newly revised Bucket List?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy