Corona Crafting - Halloween Village

Beatrix maintains that Halloween is her favorite holiday, and wanted to decorate. But she is far beyond sending her to the dollar store to get a whole bunch of plastic crap, which is also incredibly wasteful (and I think there is still plastic spiderweb up in the corner from that a few years ago). A few years ago we had the Jabberwocky leftover from the fall play up in the window, but no such luck this year. 

So I came up with the idea of a spooky Halloween village.


I got a whole bunch of Christmas village hours off the free board, and then Beatrix and I spray painted them all black.

How it started/How it's going:


Individual details:

I love these windows!

This one is my favorite, because the marionettes look soooo spooky!

From fairy tale to ghost story.

Reminiscent of the Halloween blizzard.

For sure gets the "biggest transformation award."

I wonder what's looking out of that big corner window.

The one I would most like to live in.

The first one we did.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy