Weekend Highlights

 A few more (non-dog) highlights from a great weekend:

- Watching the colors change and stopping at Tobie's (yes, I know the owner is a jerk but their caramel rolls are soooo good!).

- Trixie Belden books at the antique store.



- Amazing beer and pizza at Ursa Minor. I first discovered them through Craftapped and they are no longer on it, but I still love the beer!


- Love Creamery. Enough said.


- More antique shopping.


- Hanging out at the harbor at Two Harbors. Climbing the rocks, walking on the beach, watching boats come in.


- Not one but TWO stops at Mocha Moose (on the way there and back) for fancy coffee. Yum. Even when they are slammed and slow they are great.

- Wild State Cider. Enough said. I brought home some crowlers if you want to come hang out.


I think I could go up to the North Shore once a month and still not have enough time there....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy