Dunkin!

Double posting because there's now a Dunkin' (Donuts) in my hood!

To be far there's been one up on Rice Street for a couple of years, but it's been too long a haul to get there.

I think this one is ... overwhelmed (it just open last Wednesday or Thursday). The cases looked like the Zombie Donut Apocalypse had hit, and there were a good 20+ twitchy people waiting for their coffee orders.

But we got the donuts we wanted, and Beatrix got her pumpkin coffee something, and we are all thrilled.

Welcome, Dunkin!

PS: I still prefer a local coffeeshop any day for coffee and the donuts at Bogart's are better. But it's nice to have a DD, and makes me feel like my college days are not so far away (even though they are).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy