Pandemic Projects - How Does Your Garden Grow?

It was supposed to rain all day. But it didn't. So we did some garden work instead.

The front garden bed had long been defined by some concrete pieces I had gotten in Chicago in 2003 and some old floor tiles. It worked, but it was not doing it for me anymore.



So I replaced them with some beautiful, iron Victorian pieces I had gotten free off a BST board. It was *not* the easy, "just stick them in the ground" project I had envisioned, but I like how it came out.



We also livened up a dim corner of the back yard. I don't really like host, but it's somehow better in a pot? (and that corner is really shady).



The reward for all that gardening? Beautiful flowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy