Corona Cleanings - Bedrooms

"But wait," you say, "Bedrooms are things you clean every week. There is no way that they would get to a pandemic level of needing deep cleaning."

You obviously don't live with a teen, or even me when I get really busy.

On Friday I walked into her room and it was so bad that I called a halt on almost anything else this weekend until she finished cleaning it (and returned things she had borrowed from me, and brought dishes downstairs, and the like.) It's Sunday night and she is *almost* finished (tat least enough so that I can write this in good conscience).

Meanwhile I cleaned her study room, which is the room formerly known as the "guest room" (remember those?). It looks ready for company, doesn't it? Come visit us — if you're vaccinated, that is. (Tiger Lily will move off the bed. Maybe)!


I have been getting total crap sleep (you don't even want to see what my Sleep Number tracking says about it). Usually cleaning our space helps, so I cleaned our bedroom too. 


Then I took an ambien and actually slept through the night, but have now been feeling off all day.

Fingers crossed the kid will finish her room tonight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy