Pandemic Projects - Patio

This is the earliest we have ever gotten our back yard cleaned up and ready for entertaining (though I am leaving the front yard undone right now because there are more woody stems and such that pollinators would be hibernating in). Usually we are either too early to too late, and we can't get cedar chips, or the plants we want, or something.


The fact is that I am dying to see people, while simultaneously a little nervous about it. But I get my second shot on Tuesday, and I would like to have you over, in small gatherings of 1-5 people, outside.


Let's spend some time outside and catch up for real for the first time in way too long!


I can hardly wait to do some planting!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Mean When We Talk About Race?

New Year's Eve 2023

Choosing Happy